Bliss Industries, LLC
P.O. Box 910
Ponca City, Oklahoma U.S.A. 74602
Phone (580) 765-7787
Fax (580) 762-0111
Industrial, Food, Wood Processing, Fiber Processing, Rendering
1st Quarter 2000
Economic Peaks and Valleys
Economic demands cycle through peaks and valleys in all types of industries. During prosperous times, capital equipment projects are frequently pursued. This makes perfect sense due to increased company profitability and thus a greater amount of capital money available for process improvements. The question I pose: How can your company maintain profit levels during economic valleys? If demand and/or selling price of your product remains constant or even decreases, there is one way to accomplish this task. Decrease your cost involved in producing your products. This is the area in which Bliss Industries can help you.
Our goal is to provide a process that decreases your production costs while maintaining or improving your product quality objectives. The 21st Century is here. Outdated processes are continuing to leave your company vulnerable to economic valleys. If given the opportunity, we at Bliss will be glad to provide you with a process audit to determine areas in which you can save on production costs. We ask that you give us a chance to improve your efficiency. Anyone can make money during economic peaks. TEAMBLISS can assist you in improving your bottom line during the economic valleys.
Prepared by: Jason Kessler - Eastern Regional Sales Manager
For more articles and the entire Bliss Newsletter 2000, click the link to download the PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.
Technical articles include
- Bliss Eliminator Hammermills - The Pioneer in Particle Reduction Technology
- Medium-Fine-Grind Hammermill Product Review
- Pelleting into the 21st Century
- The effects of feed processing on swine production
- The effects of feed particle size on swine production
- Particle reduction technology
- Helpful boiler hints
Additional newsletters include
- Issue 201 1st Quarter 1997 "Small is Good"
- March 1997 "Impacting the Particleboard Industry"
- Vol. No. 2 Issue No. 3 Oct. 1993 "A New Name for our Newsletter to keep in step with our spirit"
- Vol. No. 2 Issue No. 2 April 1993 "Second Feedmill to Use Total Blissful Process"
- Vol. No. 2 Issue No. 1 Jan. 1993 "Total Blissful Process in Action!"
- Vol. No. 1 Issue No. 1 August 1992 "Still Pioneering after all these years!!!"
- Eliminator Hammermills
- Pioneer Pellet Mills
- OP><FLO Coolers
- Bliss Industries Crumblers
- Conditioning Cylinders